increase client base and fulfil clients sales and service needs through the mobile channel in line with Nedbank’s strategic goals.
- Acquire new business by selling Nedbank products to newly identified companies and their staff.
- Fetch new business outside of the established branch channel, through mobile capability.
- Assist companies with financial firness programmes for their staff.
- Identify new sales opportunities through engaging the employees of newly identified companies and the communities these companies operate in.
- Meet company’s and their staff’s financial needs by conducting needs analysis.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure team collaboration, sales and service support and mining new opportunities.
- Build and maintain external relationships with extenal companies to ensure client service and future sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain internal relationships to ensure internal sales support from Retail; Relationship and Business Banking to fulfull any opportunities that potentially grows from regular client engagements.
- Review action plans and take corrective action to deliver agreed sales and service results.
- Create an environment in companies and communities endusive for selling Nedbank products and services.
- Utilize resources to manage risk according to Nedbank policies and procedures (e.g. ultraviolet lights to identify false identity documents).
- Resolve challenges in community sales areas by taking action to prevent and/or eliminate such challenges.
- Attend and participate in team meeting.
- Share information and best practice with colleagues and team members.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in a customer service and/or sales environment, in a financial institution.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or Commerce
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Communicating internally
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer expectations
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Working in a team
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kimberley
Application Deadline: N/A