To deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbanks strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets.
- Manage resources (time, processes and support teams) to optimize value against client expectations.
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client’s business and needs through relationship management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles
- 2-3 years in a relationship management or banking environment
- Degree in Business or Finance (e.g. BSc Economics, B Comm, Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers, FAIS Accreditation Regulatory Examination Level 1.
- Business principles
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business Acumen
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Decision-making process
- Nedbank culture
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Banking knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A