- Ensure all pallets/ production are correctly checked, recorded and scanned.
- Issues of manual labels.
- Report any materials shortage on the strapper to Production Superintendent.
- Check quality of product to standard.
- Report defects or problems.
- Report any material or electrical malfunction or defect to the production superintendent.
- Ensure that each pallet is correctly strapped.
- Changing of strapping bobbins.
- Removal and resetting of strap jams.
- Setting of pallets on spiral wrapper.
- Ensure that all quarantined pallets are removed and placed in the allocated quarantined bay.
- Grade 12
- Two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be Quality and safety aware
- A Motivated team player
- Must be prepared to work overtime and shifts
- Comply with all plant safety instructions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A