- Setting up and adjusting high speed machinery.
- Production caps of a high quality to meet customer requirements
- Trouble-shooting to ensure optimum efficiency & quality
- Maintenance of equipment
- Safety & housekeeping
- Production Line and staff management
- Grade 12
- Must be qualified with experience as a Production Mechanic
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the setting and adjusting of high-speed machinery in a production environment.
- Analytical abilities with a proven track record in problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of quality and safety awareness.
- Motivated team player with the ability to relate to or communicate with people at all levels.
- Must be prepared to work overtime and shifts.
- Proven record of reliability, attendance and timekeeping, etc.
- Flexibility and willingness to work anywhere on the line depending on manpower priorities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A