Responsible for determining best practice as it relates to the provision of service assurance management, the deployment of technical solutions, the development of SLA/ OLAs and customer self-service as well as process automation to achieve organisational goals within budgetary constraints through continuous improvement. Does this through co-ordinating available resources to best achieve organisational goals.
- Contribute to, challenge and implement the long-term service management strategy for the Wholesale Division.
- Ensuring alignment of all activities undertaken to the overall business strategy.
- Analyse trends and highlight areas of the business that may be developed further, identifying opportunities and matching these to market opportunities.
- Influence decision making at operational level with relevant stakeholders.
- Keep updated with the latest international trends in technology support and relevant PPP’s.
- Implementation of strategic plans
- Ensure that support objectives are actioned to company requirements and customer KPIs are met.
- Facilitate technical meetings with relevant key customers and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of an automated and effective environment that will improve support to customers.
- Contribute to the research, definition, specification, planning and integration of new technologies that will improve services to key customers.
- Provide on-the-job training and guidance to new and replacement personnel when necessary.
- Training of Service-related elements as train the trainer
- Action escalated queries received from internal and external customers.
- Monitor/ manage assigned services.
- Manage the escalation of major failures or planned work, affecting key customers with the change management team.
- Ensure the logging/updating/ clearing of trouble tickets for respective partners/customers is compliant with the set KPI’s.
- Enforce governance and controls.
- Manage internal and external corporate relationships.
- Compile and present reports to management and customers as and when required.
- Ensure standard report requirements are met.
- Manage SLA’s/OLA’s and ensure recons are up to date for customers.
- Ensure penalties payable and receivable are actioned timeously.
- Continuously innovate and improve systems to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ensure all current and future Wholesale services portfolios are effectively managed thus providing key customers with excellent service and experience.
- Implement and manage Governance KPI’s with relevant stakeholders to ensure best service for Wholesale customers.
- Ensure that procedures and processes are in place and that quality control is managed and monitored.
- Monitor ticketing system for SLA/OLA adherence
- Ensure problem Management is implemented with the relevant stakeholder to manage repeat problems.
- Minimise penalty claims and other financial exposure by ensuring customers SLAs are met by implementation of relevant controls and strict governance.
- Enable the accurate and timely business and performance reporting process through the appropriate systems and tools.
- Minimum of 3-year Commercial and/or Engineering Technology degree
- Management level track record of 5 years; operational management and technical project delivery and experience is supervising/ managing others
- Experience working in the design, build and operation of mobile network operator infrastructure.
- Experience in ITIL .
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Experience in Service assurance, Service Management and fulfilment
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
Vacancy Type: Remote
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A