Website Mr Price Group
Reporting to the Retail Operations Director, you will inspire, grow and lead a team of Area Managers who support you in growing sales, driving store operational efficiencies, ensuring compliance and risk mitigation to deliver the key outputs for the business.
- Area of responsibility includes Gauteng, the North West, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Botswana.
- Provide an effective conduit for the flow of data between stores and Support Centre
- Oversee controllable expenses in the region
- Have a good insight of competitor activities
- Identify new store locations and provide solutions to optimize existing space
- Review sales analysis reports and identify trends and opportunity areas
- Participate in the feasibility of new stores. Prepare expense budget and forecasts.
- Effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop Area Managers
- Ensure effective succession planning is in place and aligned with employment equity goals
- An innovative approach to improving our customer experience
- Solutions driven approach to all operations activities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Team player, decisive, curious, entrepreneurial with a passion for homeware
- Champion culture and values of Mr Price Home when working with internal and external partners
- A completed Grade 12 with preferably a retail or commercial qualification
- 7 years + retail experience, with at least 5 years managing an area comprising mid/large format stores
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- You can travel locally when required
- Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with the Mr Price Group company policy.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A