Our business is mainly food & grocery and, uniquely, we source & process most of the fresh food that we sell through our own manufacturing facilities. We’re recruiting for a high performing Night Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Our colleagues work hard through the night to make sure our stores are ready for the thousands of customers who will walk through the doors the very next day. As Night Manager, it’s your job to lead and empower our colleagues to ensure our stores are always customer ready.
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
- As a Senior Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Enfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A