Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Conveying Self-Confidence: Self-assured and project inner confidence; confident and determines own future; value own contributions.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Interacting with People: Project enthusiasm; focus on interacting and networking with people.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets. Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Articulating Information: Articulate in giving presentations; is eloquent and explains things well; projects social confidence when articulating information.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate services.
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Convincing People: Comfortable having to persuade others; shape opinions by being outspoken; seek to negotiate with others.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Compliance with FAIS Fit and Proper requirements
- Finance/Business related tertiary qualification (desirable)
- Own transport (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the financial services industry
- Matric or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Computer literacy (essential)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a financial advice rendering role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng
Application Deadline: N/A