Website Majid Al Futtaim
The position is mainly responsible to lease, manage, achieve and maximize the Specialty Leasing revenues from spaces in shopping malls including Promotional Spaces and Media in the operating assets in the UAE ensuring best practices implementation and high quality displays in the common area as defined by SMBU (Shopping Malls Business Unit) Specialty Leasing.
- Draft the annual strategy for the assigned Categories/Industries for UAE Shopping Malls and submit it to the Manager, Specialty Leasing for review and approval.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable in accordance with organization policies and procedures
- Implements the Specialty Leasing strategy (focusing on Mall Promotions and Media) in terms of revenues targets for the assigned categories/industries
- Create new client relationships in the market in order to grow client base in terms resulting in direct business growth and effectively manage relationships with existing clients
- Lead the sales process from prospecting, proposal, negotiation, deal closing and maintaining clients’ relationships while ensuring all steps of the process are captured on CRM
- Coordinate with Lease Contract Management team to process binding tenants/clients’ agreements
- Coordinate with the RDD and Creative Production teams on all matters related to Podiums’ design and artwork approvals
- Provide market intelligence for competing shopping malls’ Specialty Leasing activities
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental Policies and Human Capital Policies and Procedures at all times
- Strong communication skills
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Minimum 4-5 years work experience in Sales, Leasing, Specialty Leasing or Account Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A