The Receiver/Stocker helps provide the right products to our customers by unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, ensures equipment is charged, and keeps the backroom organized. The Receiver/Stocker typically works evenings, overnight, or early mornings to prepare for store opening.
- Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rincon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A