Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
- Accountable for P&L performance and success
- Identify and Manage the emirate budget in the most efficient way to achieve Cluster/ Company targets.
- Design a strategic business plan to achieve sales and revenue objectives and targets on a Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly bases.
- Responsible for identifying growth areas and setting achievable targets for new acquisitions and live restaurants in his area.
- Manage the overall emirate performance (operating at the lowest level of details across zones to win with partners, customers, and riders)
- Plan and Lead Marketing activities on the ground in alignment with the Company Marketing strategy to continuously generate sales opportunities.
- Handle and facilitate Logistics implementation in alignment with Logistics Function SOP.
- Monitor competitor activities and set plans to improve restaurant potential growth.
- Generate extra revenue through team achievement of non-commission revenue (advertising) deals.
- Manage and follow up on the team’s daily/weekly tasks closely, to ensure a high level quality performance and targets are achieved through coaching, motivating, and guiding the team to full capacity.
- Monitor the performance of the team by ensuring and evaluating the restaurants partner acquisition, closed restaurants deals, hygienic content metrics, promotions, account management, and market research.
- Evaluate and assess targets on an individual level and provide objective feedback to support team members in their growth.
- Scale the team according to the current portfolio of brands and on-board new joiners.
- Create detailed reports to help the team achieve targets and maintain accurate records of restaurants’ details such as account management performance report and sales acquisition.
- Propose and implement new ways of improving liaison and growth with existing partner restaurants.
- Integrate team tasks on corresponding tools and dashboards used within the company.
- Collaborate with different internal teams to reach the designated KPIs and work closely with the Marketing, Finance, Operations and Logistics Departments.
- E-commerce Experience is an advantage.
- In-depth Knowledge of the Food Industry Market.
- Excellent Leadership, Interpersonal and influencing/stakeholdering skills required across all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proper and Direct Team Management Experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of professional proposals and pricing models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or similar.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- 8+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management, Operations, Management or related field
- Excellent English language speaker.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A