The BT support Technician will provide IT end-user support on various components within IT environment, including but not limited to: hardware support, software support and network support.
Being the first point of contact for clients, the incumbent will be expected to maintain professionalism and aid with a sense of urgency, regardless of the level of incident.
- First line technical support on all business applications
- First Line Printer Support
- First line Network Support
- First line Telephonic Support
- First line support to Desktop Users
- Preventative Maintenance on Printers, Desktops and Data Cabinets
- Managing escalations with L2 support and third-party vendors
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures
- Flexibility of working hours
- Ability to travel within and across regions to provide support
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate
- MCSA or equivalent (A+, N+)
- Advanced Windows troubleshooting experiences
- 5 Years experiences in a junior support role
- Collaborative Team-work approach
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Must have own transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort
Application Deadline: N/A