As a Senior HR Assistant in the Client Screening & Security Clearance Team, you will work as part of a team to manage the clearance and compliance process for our Employee and Contractor population.
You will take ownership and act as a key contact for all cases handled, taking all necessary actions and maintaining records to ensure we meet our statutory obligations.
The role will entail close working with other People Operations teams and liaising across the business with key stakeholders including but not limited to Risk, the Disclosure and Barring Service and government-focused clients. You will be perceived as proactive, credible and accountable.
Due to the nature of the data handled within this role, you will be required to undertake additional security screening
As a member of KPMG, you are always expected to demonstrate the Firm’s values .
- Act as a key contact for our stakeholders, reporting updates, progress on active cases and managing expectations, to enable the business to resource client needs by carrying out the clearance requested.
- Take accountability and be proactive, ensuring all casework and queries are resolved accurately and within SLA, escalating where appropriate to the Team Leader
- Build relationships with other People Operations teams ensuring we are working collaboratively wherever possible
- Assist the team in identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance the service we deliver
- Be an advocate for change across People Operations
- Compliance check offshore cases to ensure they are screening to match the client MSA
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
- Knowledge of the various Security Clearance levels and requirements and able to use this knowledge to support any required escalation within People Operations or Risk
- Understanding of our GDPR obligations given the level of personal and sensitive data handled
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- The ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels
- Good organisational, and literacy skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads under a high pressure, autonomous environment
- Good proficiency with IT Office, including: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. as well as SAP or equivalent HR system
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A