We are seeking an experienced Commercial and Corporate lawyer to work as part of our collegiate team. The role involves advising senior stakeholders (including Board-level executives) on a wide range of legal, risk and commercial issues with a focus on complex transactions.
- Manage more junior members of the team (including paralegals) where required.
- Provide legal support in relation to any entity disposals or acquisitions the firm may make;
- Provide legal support in relation to real estate transactions undertaken by the firm;
- Provide training to our legal offshore centre in relation to complex contracting and wider corporate law matters;
- Create materials and playbooks in order to provide efficiencies in relation to complex contracting;
- Advise on, draft and negotiate, complex, high value contracts (up to £100M);
- Advise in relation to regulatory matters and take responsibility for ensuring compliance;
- Provide legal support on intellectual property matters including disputes and managing KPMG’s trademark portfolio; and
- Advise senior KPMG stakeholders on a variety of legal matters, outlining identified risk, preferred outcomes and suggested solutions in order to protect, navigate and anticipate issues for the firm;
- Commercial awareness and effective risk management skills;
- Experience of managing people;
- Experience of advising on and implementing corporate governance.
- Experienced in providing legal advice to senior stakeholders within a professional services firm;
- Excellent technical legal skills and a broad knowledge of commercial, corporate and contract law;
- Experience of advising on multi-jurisdictional legal transactions; and
- Experience of dealing with regulators;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A