With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
- Work within the HRBP team to lead / run specific calendar projects throughout the year, representing your internal client group within the People Function.
- Work closely with Senior HRBP, People Partner, HoPO and the recruitment and resourcing teams to ensure that they understand the future requirements of the client group at all levels, including Graduate/Student recruitment.
- Advise on the structure of packages to be offered to new hires.
- HR advice:
- Working with the HR Advisory Team, support their resolution of isolated highly complex and/or high risk people issues.
- Provide coaching support to others (e.g. business leaders) in effective people management.
- Project Management
- Lead the delivery of HR projects / change initiatives to support the client’s people strategy and the function people plan.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A