KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
- Work within international legal frameworks and have to consider tax, accounting and finance aspects as well as IT and web-based applications to help our clients to maximize their value by implementing comprehensive tax strategies,
- Collaborate in a young team to find innovative and tailor-made solutions in all areas of tax including tax structuring and transactions, drafting tax memos and opinions for our local and international clients,
- Provide clients with advisory services related to their automatic exchange of information obligations and will assist them in their FATCA/CRS reporting and QI audits,
- Provide all corporate tax compliance services for direct tax purpose including corporate tax returns, tax reviews, insurance premium tax returns and tax due diligence.
- Be part of a multicultural team of Tax experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network
- Be part of an international team you will work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide,
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Accuracy and curiosity are keys to succeed for this role,
- You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish will considered as an advantage).
- You hold a Master degree majoring in Economics, Finance or Tax Law and want to learn and develop continually,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A