As a bookkeeper, you will have the chance to support the growth of our Audit Enterprise practice on Montreal’s South Shore and to assist our clients with the full accounting cycle of their companies and structures. Your strong organizational skills will allow you to effectively manage a portfolio of clients under the supervision of senior staff members and to ensure that KPMG clients receive top-quality service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Demonstrated expertise in monthly accounting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Understanding of financial statements.
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of debit/credit concepts for record keeping
- Ability to work with Taxprep and/or Caseware is an asset
- Ability to prepare reviews and notices to reader working paper files, including unaudited financial statements, is an asset.
- Ability and interest in working in a growing business environment.
- Professionalism, autonomy and proactivity in the execution of tasks.
- Positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A