KPMG Vancouver are looking to add a talented HR Consultants to the team. This is a managerial role that will take direction from the Director of Talent to execute and operationalize on people initiatives for our Advisory and Tax groups. The HR Consultant plays a key role in delivering support through delivering on our Business Enablement vision and ‘How can I help you’ service culture. If you are creative, passionate and understand the importance of people initiatives, we encourage you to apply!
- Participate and present at leadership team meetings on various relevant HR topics, trends and initiatives. Highlighting opportunities that deliver value and impact to the business.
- Participate as a project team member on HR and People initiatives.
- Support leaders and their teams in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment by identifying opportunities to embed diversity and inclusion in processes and programs.
- Conduct and create recommendations based on qualitative data collected from employees (exit interviews, stay interview and focus groups etc.).
- Provide support for Director of Talent in various HR related topics including research, preparation of spreadsheets, and creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Partner with the Centres of Excellence such as Total Rewards, Inclusion and Diversity or Employee Relations (ERS) as needed.
- Support the client to address a wide variety of sensitive and
- Support the implementation of talent strategies and plans aligned with business needs with direction from the Director of Talent.
- Provide support to the client on HR annual process including Global People Survey, Engagement initiatives, pay planning, talent reviews.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Develop Leaders and People Leader Teams, and provide support in the execution of their accountabilities and the implementation of HR programs and processes.
- Partner with the business to create and implement employee engagement plans
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A