KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
- Provide advice to clients that is technically sound and aligned with clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, promote teamwork and individual accountability.
- Coach, develop and support other team members.
- Produce clear and well-presented reports and other deliverables.
- 5+ years’ relevant IT security advisory experience.
- A broad range of technical security testing skills, covering such areas as web app penetration testing, infrastructure penetration testing, code review, red/blue team testing and vulnerability assessments.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. OSCP, OSCE, CREST Registered Penetration Tester.
- Demonstrated ability in the delivery of penetration tests and other technical security testing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A