KPMG Advisory’s non-life actuarial team in Hong Kong helps insurers set and execute their strategy, in addition to providing advice in core actuarial areas of capital management and financial reporting. For example, we get involved in business planning, market entry/exit transactions and risk management projects, often working in cross-functional teams. We use technology to maximise insights from and transform existing financial and regulatory reporting processes.
- We are looking for a non-life actuary to join our expanding team as a senior consultant.
- Senior consultants are the backbone of our team –day to day, this means running with small projects or a workstream within a larger engagement, with guidance from senior actuaries and other professionals.
- Our agile working culture accelerates your development – both in terms of technical and stakeholder management skills.
- As part of the market-leading actuarial consulting team, you will gain access to a broad range of industry stakeholders and unique problems to solve.
- Being based in Hong Kong means you’ll be exposed to growth driven by the liberalisation of the Greater China region, and also have the opportunity to support international clients with offices across Asia.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A