We have added it, by design, to all our services and solutions.
- You research new cyber trends, write white papers and provide thought leadership.
- You combine technical and conceptual knowledge to present reports to leadership teams.
- You are contributing to the Cyber Defense community at KPMG,
- You are an active listener; translating customer needs in valuable design recommendations.
- You have +3 years of professional experience working in the Cyber Defense field, Cyber Risk management, and architectural security designs.
- You are open and honest about your successes and failures. Learning is an important part of our job.
- You have an appetite for entrepreneurship and enjoy working projects end-to-end.
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Professional certifications such as CISM, GCFA, CISSP, MS-500 are considered a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A