As a Manager, we expect you to understand the business issues and to be able to translate complex cyber security issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; and delivering the support they require.
- Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
- Helping them navigate the increasingly complex cyber security regulatory environment
- Advising on cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models
- Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
- Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
- Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
- Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack
- Helping them optimise their approach to cyber security controls and risk management
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
- Building and managing multiple client relationships
- Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
- Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
- Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
- Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
- Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial Services.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
- Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A