Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Living Marina Gate is located along the water front of Dubai Marina, adjacent to the Cayan Tower and the Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites overlooking the Marina Walk which includes a number of restaurants and cafes. The site is approximately 40 minutes away from the Dubai international Airport and 20 minutes from the Dubai World Central Airport. The overall development will include serviced and branded residences, gym facilities, as well as a resident’s lounge area.
- Typing of all correspondence and reports of the Office received in manuscript or dictated form.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, written and spoken, is computer literate, possesses exceptional accuracy and speed in shorthand and typewriting and has the ability to perform self-initiated correspondence. Is honest, helpful and able to work under pressure.
- Has all the necessary paperwork to hand for the current working day. Filing of all Executive Office papers, update system when necessary to ensure easy reference.
- Taking incoming and placing all outgoing telephone calls promptly and courteously in a mature manner. Screening calls to ensure elimination of time wasters.
- Checking the Opera system for guest information and produce the necessary reports to supports guests’ requests.
- The Personal Assistant assists the General Manager.
- Strong understanding of core hotelier operations and of the luxury hospitality industry
- Identifies and acts on short term opportunities
- Implement annual plans in support of strategy
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A