Website Johnson & Johnson
The Technology Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree program.You will apply for one overall Technology Summer Internship position that makes him/her eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Intern positions are usually for 10 – 12 weeks of full-time work during the Summer months. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.Your position could involve a range of Technology assignments which could include one of the following experiences (in addition to others): * Technology assignment and opportunities are based on business and organizational need.
- Analytics co-op will have the opportunity to work with various aspects of Johnson & Johnson’s business collecting data, analyzing, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. They will also help build analytical applications that work with large data sets.
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in technology that supports a functional area of the business
- The co-op will be working within the J&J Corporate Business Technology (CBT) Organization. CBT provides global technology capabilities to J&J’s Corporate functions, including Finance, HR, Procurement, Legal, IT, Compliance, Real Estate, etc. The Enterprise Project Management Office team manages the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provides status, trends, health and metrics to executive leadership.
- This position will focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D IT. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The candidate will be responsible for researching and piloting Digital Health technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging services.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferred fields are Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Managed Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering / Development, Data Science or something equivalent.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) during the summer internship
Qualification & Experience:
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Commit to a June 1, 2020-August 7, 2020 internship window
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Application Deadline: N/A