To manage Leasing activities of all Al Futtaim Retail Brands in their expansion while maintaining relationship with all of our Landlords with regards to the contractual obligations as per the lease across MENA
- To serve notices on due dates to Landlords and coordinate with Finance and arrange audit reports (confirmation of Gross Sales) from external Auditors and furnish the same to the respective Landlords on a timely manner.
- Evaluates leasing opportunities received from prospective Landlords / Developers, obtains all relevant information, to discuss the same with Head of Leasing and if satisfied to do feasibility for Management’s approval
- Negotiates commercial terms (based on the guide lines) for kiosks, shop in shops and line shops for various retail brands and gives recommendation to Head of Leasing
- To coordinate with respective business analysts, finance and ensure that all rental payments as per the lease agreements are processed on time and disbursed accordingly.
- To coordinate between the Landlord and Store Development Team for a smooth functioning of fit out of retail stores
- Works closely with the Group Legal to review the documents (Agreement to Lease, Lease Agreement etc), communicate the comments and negotiate the document with Landlords.
- To work closely with Group Administration and retail operations of each brand to process new trade licenses and timely renewal of existing trade license, chamber of commerce certificates etc for all of our retail stores.
- To provide timely reports to the Management on occupancy cost, month wise cash flow planning and many other KPIs.
- Ensures accurate filing of all information and agreement, so as to enable the company to refer to it in its relationship management with respect to rent payment, renewal, extension, transfer as well as to serve as a point of reference in case of any litigation
- Financial skills: Has a basic financial skill, so as to manage all financial information related to lease agreements. Should be able to prepare relevant documents relating to lease proposals, offers and counter offers.
- 3 + years’ experience in handling administrative aspect of leasing in a property development or a real estate company, would be highly advantageous.
- Administrative Skills: Is able to manage information and all documents related to Lease Agreements in a systematic manner; is organised; and has the ability to handle multiple tasks whilst maintaining consistency and accuracy.
- Should possess a degree in any discipline, preferably in accounts/ commerce
- Policies and Procedures: Is fully aware of the legal requirements; terms and conditions related to Lease Agreements, and coordinates to ensure tenant’s compliance to Company’s policies relating to the same. Also advises and guides others on such issues accurately.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A