Website Abu Dhabi Airport
This role is designated as part of ORAT in supporting the smooth transition of facilities in to live operation. It’s primarily function is to support and facilitate the preparation, execution and evaluation of all trial types associated with evacuation and crisis management. The role also retains oversight of the effectiveness of training and shall work in unison with the Airport Emergency Services (AES) training team.
- Supporting the delivery of all trial types by defining scope dependencies , scenarios and required participants
- Developing and facilitating desktop exercises in terms of content ,scenarios and participants
- Documenting trial outcomes and incorporate learning lessons in to revised training material
- Attending the trials working group and contributing to the coordination of trials
- The Candidate must have the requisite fire safety expertise to support the delivery of trials associated with evacuation and crisis management in conjunction with a comprehensive understanding of fire safety training.
- Duties include but not limited to :
- Reporting on training progress in conjunction with updating training material as deemed necessary
- At least 3 years’ experience of conducting fire risk assessments and training.
- Experience of conducting emergency trials as part of ORAT within a major project program.
- Understanding of Cause and Effect and fire protection system principles relevant to an aviation environment.
- A European Diploma in Fire Safety management of equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience of working within an airport environment
Company: Abu Dhabi Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A