Website THE BRIDGE
We’re looking for an inspirational Pilates & Group Class Trainer to assist our Pause Manager and Move Manager in guiding our members to reach their wellness goals through their transformational journey.
You will create unique classes and humbly communicate innovative plans to help our members progress in their skill level and fitness. Equipped with TB Experience Procedure you will care and support them in their life-changing experience towards a better life, each step of the way. We look for genuine people who have the knowledge, understand fitness, and encourage by being the true example of living in wellness every day.
- Performs fresh, effective programs, classes, and exercises to retain and grow customer base consistently.
- Evaluates Members’ personal goals, skills, and fitness levels and builds personalized packages and training programs.
- Communicates internal needs that relate to equipment and technical service requests.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene, seeks feedback on areas of shortfall, and supports Team in complying with the Grooming procedure.
- Ensures maximum satisfaction of Members through a personalized approach and recognition while delivering requested services.
- Supports employees during the onboarding period and assists in the execution of post-training assessments for new joiners.
- Facilitates any administrative tasks that relate to the front desk, TB tours, signing up new TB Members, and scheduling training sessions.
- Performs any reasonable task required that might be outside the job scope in the spirit of collaboration.
- Executes different moves following trends and new techniques that are specific to TB culture, values, and mission.
- Takes responsibility for reporting any hazard and executes required actions.
- Increases awareness of TB App, and continually suggests enrollment to potential new Members. Ensures that the digital platform is fully utilized as intended.
- Provides a clear and concise description of classes, programs, machines, facilities, and Tracks to recommend an appropriate follow-up plan.
- Recommends and explains offerings across TB to Members by maintaining a high level of products, services, treatments, and program knowledge.
- Warmly welcomes and engages with TB Members. Supports in determining the services and needs. Takes notes of health conditions to define appropriate programs and provide suggestions.
- Monitors Members’ exercises and progress, improves techniques of conducted activities to enhance the program’s outcomes.
- Participates in TB training sessions and implements ongoing skills training to ensure service standards are being upheld.
- Exhibits a professional attitude, diplomacy, and an ability to handle difficult situations.
- Monitors proper care and professional usage of all Gym equipment.
- Assists in the creation of ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales and customers.
- Assists in induction and refresher training under the direction of Pause and Move Manager.
- Performs routine checks on cleanliness, hygiene, and functionality of operational equipment.
- Highly presentable, professional, confidential, but humble.
- Integrity, honesty, flexibility, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Essential Qualifications: Validation of competence by The National Pilates Certification Program (NPCP). Verification of having completed comprehensive training in Pilates
- Must be willing to add value to enhance health, safety, and productivity as well as maintain TB to thrive on being a smoke-free workplace.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about Sport & Exercise Science, Holistic Wellness, and keen to continually keep learning.
- Experienced in being an integral point of contact for esteemed Bridge customers.
- Outgoing, pleasant personality, with the ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Advanced multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- A qualified candidate should have a minimum of three to six years of experience in a pilates facilitator and floor training role with demonstrable results and exceptional communication skills.
- Required Skills: Coaching, Program Design, Team Management, Organizational, Relational & Emotional, and IT skills.
- Must have knowledge of current sport & fitness, spa trends in the industry.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Collaborative nature, with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum 450 training hours, cover mat, and the following apparatuses: Reformer, Trapeze Table, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine
- Corrector, Magic Circle.
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Sports Science/Education/Kinesiology is at an advantage.
- Additional Qualifications: Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Specialist Transformation, Corrective Exercise, et. from NASM, ISSA, AFA, ACE, etc.- CPR/First Aid is essential.
- Excellent time management skills.
Company: THE BRIDGE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A