Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To provide support to the office of GHoIB by performing relative office management and administrative duties to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for smooth day to day operations of all aspects of department’s IT support and general working environment regarding office equipment’s. This includes tracking and managing of asset and asset movements;
- Undertake all executive support work required by the office of GHoIB to help discharge his duties efficiently and effectively;
- Coordinate all arrangements for visiting delegations ensuring timely availability of all required logistical services, visas etc. to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Support with organising meetings, managing guests and visiting clients for the GHoIB office;
- Handle end to end Day one readiness tasks for team new joiners, including raising tickets and following up for required hardware & software, peripherals & other eligible services;
- Manage the complete travel plan itineraries for overseas and local business trips for GHoIB’s office including flights, hotels, transport etc bookings, meeting schedules for travels, liaising with countries and RMs, collating briefing notes, travel packs, etc.
- Act as a backup support to the Executive Assistant for GHoIB in their absence;
- Point of contact for enquiries relating to administrative and support matters for GHoIB’s office;
- Assist with inventory management;
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Assistant of GHoIB to provide a seamless and efficient support to the office of GHoIB.
- Ability to address enquiries.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to meet deadlines at all times;
- Good working experience track record;
- Confident and must have the ability to work without supervision;
- Well verse with computer related skills and knowledge of other office equipment;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral);
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 8 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related discipline.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A