Our Building Engineering team is expanding and we’re currently recruiting and Associate – Fire Protection to join our Design team based in Dubai. The successful candidate will oversee a portfolio of retail and hospitality projects. The Associate contributes to the development of the company by supporting the senior management team in the progressive evolution of AECOM’s design philosophy, research activities and technical development. HVAC specialist with good PH experience is preferred & ability to lead on overall mechanical design (HVAC/PH).
- Ensures, directly and through subordinates, that projects are completed on time and meet all requirements of the Design Brief
- Routinely interacts with clients, contractors, local authority representatives and others using skills of persuasion and negotiation to resolve critical issues
- Serves as a fully capable professional within a discipline
- Responsible for key design input at early design phases and for general design leadership during the course of the project
- Ensures the quality of technical work produced by team meets AECOM’s Technical Excellence standards
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team
- Responsible for mechanical (HVAC and PH) resource planning for the project and reporting project needs to senior team members
- Applies advanced knowledge to develop design procedures and tools to facilitate the completion of high quality, cost effective projects
- Experience with renowned engineering consultancy
- Building engineering design background with ME experience
- International Accreditation preferred (MCIBSE, MASHRAE or equivalent).
- Minimum 15 years post-graduate experience
- Experience of working on large scale projects including site experience
- Proven related Mechanical (HVAC & PH) design experience
- BEng or BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Building Engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A