The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Be fully conversant with current trends and developments within educational fields particularly those pertaining to academic Schooling;
- Have a passion for education and a vision for the future of school and the ability to share this with the community;
- Financial acumen;
- Good communication skills;
- Assertiveness and dynamism;
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a 4-year post-matric Teaching Qualification
- Have the ability to challenge and inspire students and teachers to live out their values;
- Be an innovative, visionary leader;
- 10 years teaching experience of which 3 years must be at senior management level in the same and/or similar type of position and similar environment.
- Be able to attract and retain educators of exceptional quality;
- Encourage and support staff development.
- Superior management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton
Application Deadline: N/A