Website Michael Page
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world’s most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 160+ office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years’ experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
- Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV’s and Candidates’presentations-displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organization
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager * Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates:
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database
- Putting together high level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Having qualitative conversations with candidates either in person or over the phone to analyse skills, knowledge and personality.
- Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously
- Career driven
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Applicant needs to have a valid residency/student visa (sponsorship by Parent, spouse or University)
- Verbal and written
- Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A