Responsible for ensuring safe and successful completion of Non schedule Passenger and/or cargo flights in coordination with all external and internal stakeholders including following steps
- Joint Airport Feasibility study with stakeholders
- Route evaluation
- Block time / Payload advisory to commercial teams
- Tech Halt and aircraft suitability advisory
- Costing assessment and advisory to internal stakeholders
- Securing Overflying and Landing permits
- Coordination with internal teams for Dispatch support (Charts / Navigation data , Performance data)
- Intimation to OCC regarding COVID 19 or any other special handling requirements
- Operational brief for Flight Crew
- Coordinate with relevant agencies for aircraft recovery in case on diversion
Responsible for ensuring overflying permits are secured in a timely manner wherever required for International operations.
Scrutiny of Overflying Invoices for payment and follow up for discrepancy resolution.
Responsible for evaluation of Fuel Tankering across the network.
Other Miscellaneous Tasks as assigned by Reporting Manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Application Deadline: N/A