Be part of a team driving gas turbine design and development for turbofan, turboprop and turboshaft engines within Honeywell Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to plan and execute a wide variety of complex technical projects. You will organize and manage interdisciplinary teams to ensure those projects stay on schedule and on budget. You will have the opportunity to work in new product development and on in-service product lines working to reduce cost, maintain quality and resolve in-service issues.
- Schedule and milestone development
- Project planning and execution
- Customer and supplier technical management
- Cost development
- Budget analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent sciences or engineering-based degree.
- Must have graduated, from an accredited college or university since May 2019, or will graduate by August 2020
- Must have obtained degree within 12 months of the date of hire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A