The Cyber Security Engineer II reports to the Product Security Assurance Leader and will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the security posture of a variety of Honeywell Products and partner technologies. This role will be responsible for security services delivery, which may include use of application/network/firmware/hardware security toolsets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses. Our services support the identification of potential attack techniques and serve as the foundation for continuously improving the product development lifecycle.
- Partner with Tools and Technology Team to select, implement, develop, and automate testing with appropriate tools.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop remediation suggestions
- Individual Contributor with Product Security Assurance Team
- Deliver Security / Penetration Testing across all of HBT
- Assist in the development of modular, repeatable, effective Security Testing processes
- Report observations using our standardized reporting structure
- Exposure to security testing within the appropriate domain
- Basic understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Relevant Cyber Security certifications
- Familiarity with reverse engineering tools, debuggers, and dynamic analysis techniques
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Public speaking at Technical Conferences
- 2+ years of application development
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in security testing within the appropriate domain
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the information security field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Golden Valley, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A