Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
To ensure the accomplishment of our mission, DHS requires every employee to be reliable and trustworthy. To meet those standards, all selected applicants must undergo, successfully pass, and maintain a background investigation for Public Trust/Moderate Risk as a condition of placement into this position. This may include a credit check after initial job qualifications are determined, a review of financial issues, such as delinquency in the payment of debts, child support and/or tax obligations, as well as certain criminal offenses and illegal use or possession of drugs (please visit: Mythbuster on Federal Hiring Policies for additional information ). For more information on background investigations for Federal jobs please visit OPM Investigations .
- Involvement with managing projects; AND
- Managing projects; AND
- Supporting collaborative planning teams.
- Technical experience developing and preparing emergency management response plans, policies, procedures, reports, and briefings; AND
- Participating in collaborative planning teams.
- Familiarity with climate change and/or equity issues in emergency management, either through academics or application; AND
- Knowledge of climate change and/or equity issues in emergency management and their application; AND
- Participating in the development and preparation of emergency management response plans, policies, procedures, reports, and briefings;AND
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A