Website U.S. Department of Homeland Security
To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Therefore, the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to E.O. 14043 does not currently apply as of the date of this job opportunity announcement. ICE will request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
- Monitor and track mail distribution and timelines.
- Provide data gathering and analysis support for a variety of legal processes.
- Prepare non-legal memoranda and correspondence.
- Identify and prepare inactive case files for shipping.
- Perform a variety of support functions related to tracking and managing Immigration Court dockets.
- Assist in maintaining calendars and tickler systems;
- Monitoring schedules and tracking upcoming appointments and important deadlines; and
- Assisting in tracking, and assigning court dockets.
- Maintaining docket calendars and tickler systems;
- Managing, tracking, and assigning court dockets;
- Updating databases and gathering pertinent data in response to status inquiries and/or requests for information; and
- Reviewing incoming files and distributing information to requesting individuals.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A