To build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers/Suppliers by ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the brand before and after their visit to contribute to commercial growth. Using Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to know areas for improvement, potential and to be shared to stores, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule of stores order
- To Ensure that allocation of fleet resources is done efficiently to meet the productivity and lead time criteria
- To share knowledge with other colleagues and encourage them to do the same.
- Ensure all system procedures are adheres as per policy / SOP’s
- Prepares capacity template for store and online orders
- Ensure the availability to help and support colleagues when needed.
- To actively work together with other store functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for the customers in order to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- Ensure to increase the productivity of service providers by efficient resource allocation.
- To value other colleagues ‘ways of working
- To contribute to the department’s action plan and taking ownership for its delivery
- Ensuring that capacity for both store and online orders are maintained with the correct system set up
- Ensure that transport management system is monitored and utilized to reduce repetitive work
- Prepares Service Providers set up in the system
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Monitor the contingency plans to meet the Delivery and Assembly needs in field with service providers.
- Monitor the feedback from service providers and implement action plan accordingly
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Delivery and Assembly needs.
- Ensure all services are linked to collect template
- To Ensure all delivery and assembly jobs are routed with accurate data recording.
- Similar experience in previous role
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills, Strong people and time management skills
- Problem Solving
- Retail background
- Arabic/English speaker
- Excel and computer literate
- Analytical Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A