Website Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
- To manage the development of the industrial activities/deliverables either internal (localisation, extension, deployment) or external (suppliers) and to promote industrial standards and lean manufacturing.
- Management and coordination of SLA’s held with Sub-contractors and Suppliers
- Prepare Business cases where necessary to adjust for capital expenditure, for continuous improvements, Redesign to Cost, Make or Buy proposals
- Implementing the Process FMEA and ensuring integration with the Quality Control Plan
- Analyse complex issues and significantly improve change or adapt existing method and technics.
- Manage sub-contractors
- Ensure that EHS risk managements are done on the process layout and equipments to be used in productions line
- Savings on CAPEX
- Taking into account return of experience, EHS & Lean Manufacturing standards in all activities
- Participating to the validation of first productions until Serial GO
- Support the production in a daily basis with short term actions.
- Manage CAPEX (QCDS)
- Implement the Project Make or Buy strategy in all deliverables
- Create the industrial deliverables: Macro-process, Work Instructions, Bill of Material, Task Sequence and/or Standard Operations Sheet, Work
- Instructions, Method times, definitive Layouts
- Lead the industrialisation of the equipment technical specification and respecting the Standard Manufacturing Process & Standard
- Manufacturing Line guidelines, taking in out all the constraints including manufacturing.
- Prepare Industrial ERP data, including the Bill of Material, the Process routings, the Configuration Management data etc.
- Lead or participate to Continuous improvement activity
- Participate in the optimization of the product / process and time spent
- Ensure line balancing & method time targets of the production are achieved in line with Industrial requirements
- Respecting the Industrial Planning milestones by ensure that the production line is ready
- Must have conceptual thinking skills
- Must have a high regard for customer/ supplier relationships
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be Analytical
- Must be extremely disciplined with time management
- Must be able to communicate effectively at different levels with the organisation
- Presentation skills
- Must be knowledgeable of best practice principles
- Must be flexible to work outside of normal operational boundaries to support team targets
- 3-5 years manufacturing/industrial experience.
- Must display strong business acumen, particularly to cost consciousness, efficiency improvements and profit generation. Cross discipline skills.
- Relevant Degree or National Diploma (preferably Mechanical / Electrical/ Industrial Engineering
- Preference will be given to candidates with management experience gained in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Must display high levels of integrity, ethics and morals.
- 2-3 years people management experience within a manufacturing / industrial environment will be advantageous
Company: Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nigel
Application Deadline: N/A