Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100: Maintenance Training Program and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position
- Perform all assigned work in accordance with Frontier Airlines work Cards and Airbus Maintenance Manual.
- Complete all associated documents and prepare for records filing.
- Keep current on all revisions to company manuals. Keep upper management informed of issues that may affect work performance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Requires two (2) years of experience performing avionics maintenance in one or more of the following areas on A320 series or large similar type aircraft
- maintenance checks
- avionics – electrical troubleshooting, repair or modification
- FAA certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings or FCC Radio license with FAA Repairman Certificate for radio, instrument, and electrical systems
- component test and repair
- electrical systems and wiring
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Aura.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance.
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A