To serve as a full financial services advisor by providing appropriate savings, investment and estate planning advice, expertise and support to high income clients, with a focus on investments.
- Collaborate across boundaries and finds common ground with a widening range of stakeholders.
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and FNB’s internal compliance procedures and requirements.
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB.
- Inform and educate customers on products and services to ensure retention of existing customers; increase sales revenue and increase the organisation’s customer base.
- Liaise and interact with clients and or customers via approved communication channels in a positive and helpful manner.
- Formulate proposals in cash management, risk needs, investment planning, estate planning, or other areas to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements in area of accountability.
- Develop networks and build alliances to build and strengthen internal support bases.
- Engage in cross-functional activities.
- Advise on and provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyse financial information obtained from clients to develop a financial plan or proposal using the correct tools.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance and compliance procedures and processes within area of specialisation and identify risks.
- Ensure optimal usage and protection of business assets.
- Ensure that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with FNB’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
- Contribute to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking and benchmarking and representation on related forums.
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree in Investment or Economics. Certified Financial Planner.
- Experience : 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level. Industry related Sales or Advisory experience with high income clients preferred
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A