To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Conductthemselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhereto the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Connectwith our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? atall times.
- Conversewith our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutionsand products based on their needs.
- Alwayscomply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant businessguidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfillingtransactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customerexperience.
- Demonstratesbehaviour in support of the organizational values
- Takesaccountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Identifyand sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maximizechannel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Maintainan ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs
- Ensureactivities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimizeevery customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and orencourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Improveknowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as pereCareers
- Contributeto the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Regulatory Exam qualification
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A