To execute fraud risk management processes to guide and assist business identifying and analyzing risk incidences threatening the assets, earning capacity and success of FNB.
- Extract, share insights, lessons learnt and recommendations from root cause analysis applied in fraud cases to inform further fraud prevention improvements across a wide range of processes and systems, regulation and policies.
- Monitor fraud processes to identify possible loopholes and existing practices that support fraud management effectively.
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practice and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Compile and communicate accurate and timely fraud analytics function reports to and keep key stakeholders informed of required fraud information including updating relevant information systems accessed by the fraud community.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective fraud risk solutions for FNB.
- Analyse existing fraud data using statistics to evaluate fraud occurrences and make recommendations to reduce future incidences through improved prevention and detection measures.
- Active participation in specialist practice forums to share information and insights across the business.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with various law enforcement agencies, experts and counterparts in the banking industry.
- Be involved with implementing and managing risk mitigation programs as directed from time to time by management. Ensure policies and procedures meet the business and risk requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Deliver of preliminary risk investigations and processing of all identified risks by participate in research and development of risk assessments.
- Present ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations for improvements.
- Propose and implement new and improved models and methodologies by maintaining and developing risk policies and procedures including development of contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
- Conduct fraud analysis activities in line with applicable laws, policies and procedures stipulated in FNB.
- Manage personal development to increase own skills and competencies.
- Preferred experience in financial services industry
- Minimum: NQF 7/Degree
- Preferred: Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience
- MS Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A