Website Fidelity Services Group
The purpose of the Commercial Security Consultant (Specialist) is to source and generate business focusing mainly on E.A.S (Tier 2+3) as well as the larger CCTV and Access Control systems. The incumbent’s security solution offering should include all products – intruder, electric fence, intercoms and once training completed fire detection and guarding requirements as well.
- All paperwork scheduled for installation the following day must submitted several days in advance to allow for planning/stock procurement
- Standard intruder systems need to be captured at least 48 hours in advance.
- Contracts Centre to have paperwork confirmed and in stores by 13h00 the day prior to the installation. The only exception will be for the consultant to “walk” the paperwork personally after relevant management sign off.
- Accurate submission of daily activity/ cold calling and marketing reports/feedback to relevant management prior to due date as required.
- Timeous submission of commission sheets on days allocated and advised each month. Payments to be followed up daily/weekly.
- Bookings of Electronic Articles Surveillance (EAS) enquiries for tier 2+3 or more integrated CCTV/Access systems requiring suitable expertise
- Consultants to also ensure office diaries kept updated at all times
- Telephone lead comes through to relevant Area Sale Coordinator
- At least eight 5 year’s commercial / related previous sales experience
- Sales experience in the security industry an advantage
- Sales Qualification
- Selling experience at management level with a proven track record
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Reliable car Required
- Valid driver’s license
- PSIRA Grade C – advantageous
- Knowledge of industry and electronic equipment to include alarms systems, Access control, EAS and CCTV
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A