- To Satisfy Existing Customers & Ensure Business Quality while maintaining efficient & effective Training Modules.
- On-site Sessions for all Etisalat Enterprise Connectivity & ICT
- Provide technical knowledge and non-technical in the enterprise Connectivity & ICT internal and external to the customers
- Train Enterprise Customer Connectivity & ICT to increase Awareness and Knowledge by performing regular & on-demand Training.
- Computer skills is a must, especially MS excel and power point.
- Ability to deal with difficult people at work
- Excellent planning and analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or Engineering.
- Presales, Technical Trainer & Technical Background.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English languages (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Minimum 4 year of experience (preferable in Telecom field).
- Facilitate the project acceptance hand to hand with the commercial project manager
- Assist the Customer Training & Development Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of service to the existing and new customers.
- Communicate issues, concerns, and incidents to Customer Training & Development Manager.
- Assist the Customer Training & Development Manager in revising and implementing the Training strategies plans.
- Create reports showing Training Modules Performance percentage, customer’s feedbacks, and level of enhancements, etc…
- Assist Customer Training & Development Manager by completing all assigned duties.
- Handle all communications with the Customers & Company’s Support Channels.
- Assist the Customer Training & Development Manager in generating Training opportunities by identifying appropriate business needs.
- Train Etisalat Enterprise Customers. ( In-side & Out-Side Cairo )
- Handle customers’ Training needs and communicate issues to the concerned internal stakeholders
- Perform On-Site Training for Enterprise Customers on Connectivity & ICT on regular basis & on-demand.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A