Website Etihad Airways
We have an opportunity for someone to join as an HUB Operations Officer. In this role you need to manage the 24/7 catering operations at Abu Dhabi for schedule, cargo and charter flights providing operational and communications ensuring EASC is delivering all services and food products that are designed by Culinary Standards. Ensuring that it’s in line with Etihad Airways galley and equipment loading plan, food safety standards and Halal standards. This role requires International travel to all existing and future ports for Etihad Airways.
- Responsible for the management and facilitation of seamless communications between Etihad and EASC specially for operational and performance activities including VIP requests, unscheduled operations, double catered flights, adhoc return loading requests and coordinates all communications for all stakeholders.
- Ensure all CPGs are correct and approved by Culinary Standards prior to being sent to UPP menu printer including off cycle menu requirements for charters. All menu cards and CPGs to be distributed to all stakeholders prior to menu change including crew intranet
- Manage all changes to onboard product specifications, including participation in working groups for new product launches
- Works collaboratively with Culinary in term of menu changes, beverages, special festive menus, Ramadan menu implementation which includes coordination between the internal and external stakeholders. Coordinates all the changes with EASC and printed menu / wine list are updated
- To track and measure EASC performance against agreed metrics through use of on-site audits, off load checks, OCR reports, feedback from other departments, airport teams and guests. Monitory trends and develop Corrective Action Plans with EASC to address issues and improve performance
- Point of contact for all HUB related investigations including cabin safety reports (CSR) by investigating with internal stakeholders and EASC, collecting information and responding to the reports
- Point of contact for Etihad including GSD, GE, Brand and Training Academy/CBC and coordinates with the team for all delivers including to HQ, planned crew CCI wet run and FJ required, coordinates requirements around any visits to EASC
- Minimum of 7 years of airline experience with at least 4 years in Airline Catering Environment.
- Diploma/Degree Level Education, BSC Hotel and Catering Degree an advantage with excellent written and verbal communications skills, English as first or second language desirable
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A