To define, evaluate, advise and report on the implementation of effective project management systems and data management function within the project, to ensure optimisation and integration of project systems and tools, data integrity of project information
- Improve, advise and report on the implementation of project management systems and data management within the project.
- Evaluate, interpret and report on data integrity of project information received from functional teams within the delivery units.
- Review, advise and report on the compliance and assurance of project management systems and data management within the project.
- Initiate and improve communication and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentor and coach project management systems and data management personnel.
- B-Degree\ B Tech in B Degree/B Tech Information Management /Information Technology/ Human Sciences at NQF 7 with 360 Credits
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology / Systems Management
- Information technology
- Data management
- Knowledge management
- Stakeholder management
- Project management
- Quality control and assurance
- Analysis / judgement / problem solving skills
- Developing organisational talent
- Teamwork / collaboration
- Negotiation / persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston
Application Deadline: N/A