To develop, direct, influence and manage the divisional OU/BU
- Manage Occupational Hygiene Programs.
- Manage Occupational Hygiene legal compliance.
- Manage process for Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for Occupational Hygiene (OH-HIRA).
- Analysis and evaluation of Occupational Hygiene data/trends and stressors.
- Research, recommendation and evaluate of effective occupational Hygiene control measures.
- B Degree/ B Tech /National Higher Diploma in Environmental Health or NQF level 7 qualifications with at least one of the following subjects: biology or chemistry or chemical engineering or mechanical engineering or environmental engineering or physics
- 5 years related experience within the Occupational Hygiene and Safety environment.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of ISO/SANS 17025 and ISO/SANS 17020
- National and international networking on latest developments in field of occupational hygiene
- Computer literacy presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Auditing skills
- Course facilitation and assessment skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A