As a Practice Nurse you will be will be responsible for the delivery of a high standard of basic primary c are and practice nursing services to eligible staff members and their dependents. Your main focus will be on screening activities and health prevention whilst working collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the needs of the service are met.
- Please have a look at requirements below.
- We need someone who is able to work independently with minimal supervision and has the ability to display critical thinking skills when needed.
- We are looking for someone who has a strong background in nursing.
- Working in a global environment means that you will need strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12 yrs of schooling or equivalent
- Eligible for licensing as a Registered Nurse with Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Experience in Primary Care/ Paediatrics/Aviation Medicine is highly desirable however consideration will also be given to nurses, who have experience in
- Emergency Room Nursing/ Critical Care Nursing as it is recognised that nurses with this type of experience will posses critical thinking skills.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse 4+ years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A