Website Emirates Flight Catering
The jobholder will support the Sr. HR Manager to drive and manage the Employee Facilities & Services strategy to support the business units. This would include improving employee experience, process changes, define and review the policies, contract management, SOP implementation, oversee KPI management, and digitalisation projects to ensure cost optimization and process efficiency which are aligned to best practices and EKFC standards.
- Support the Sr. HR Manager in managing various contracts by implementing periodic monitoring of KPIs/SLAs for internal and external stakeholders to ensure the performance targets are achieved based on the agreed contractual terms.
- Monitor and maintain departmental KPIs to ensure on time service delivery and business continuity to internal stakeholders. Promptly inform the management of any developing issues or concerns with recommendations.
- Manage and deliver projects in collaboration with key internal & external stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement and enhancement of employee facilities and transport services.
- Support the Sr. HR Manager to prepare and monitor annual CAPEX/OPEX/manpower requirements for multiple business units within EFS to ensure cost optimization and revenue generation based on overall forecasted headcount demand and occupancy levels.
- Coach and mentor direct and indirect reportees in specific areas of service delivery to achieve operational excellence. Promote a self-learning culture in addition to the company initiated development.
- Plan, manage and implement quarterly resident’s engagement projects and initiatives that will enhance employee experience and well-being.
- Manage and monitor the EFS system enhancement and automation of processes to ensure reduction in manual activity and increase process efficiency, cost optimisation and business continuity.
- Manage and support the Sr. HR Manager in the implementation of the operational strategy for multiple business units within EFS function to enhance and improve employee well-being and services that will bring in a broad significance to the organization in terms of process efficiency and support in change management.
- Drive demand planning exercises and project capacity requirements in order to recommend cost effective solutions and achieve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Achievement orientated and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively and advanced supervisory skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships and confidently communicate with all organisational levels and with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in leading a number of operations efficiency initiatives and service improvements.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of dealing and working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (must have)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a multi-faceted role involving managing of large employee residential facilities, Transport and Uniform function leading a number of initiatives, service improvements and cost saving projects.
- Project management or Lean six sigma (preferred)
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A