Website Emirates Flight Catering
Research and analyse financial information and monitor financial movements to support the Sr Manager Financial Analysis with analytics and recommendations to enable decision making.
- Identify costs, transfer pricing and produce reports to support SM FA in suggesting ways to reduce costs.
- Ensure all budget holders understand the financial information they are sent every month and answer questions they may have.
- Track and follow up on various improvement measures.
- Analyse data and identify trends in cost analysis, food cost, revenue trends including analysis of suppliers and customers and come up with recommendations for corrective action.
- Provide Senior Manager- Financial Analysis with creative alternatives and recommendations for capturing/enhancing financial performance
- Analyse results; monitor variances; identify trends; recommend actions to management and as a result contribute towards improving the financial status of EKFC
- Prepare presentation and progress reports, on food costs, status of capex projects and revenues.
- Track implementation of process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Support SM Financial Analysis and prepare reports that evaluate financial risks, ROI and prepare feasibility studies for new spend, acquisition and Joint ventures
- Draft and regularly update policies, process and procedures for Finance department where relevant. Ensure these are aligned to best practice and is done in a timely /accurate manner.
- Tracking and reporting financial and operating KPI’s for departments reporting to CFO
- Contribute towards planning and budgeting process.
- Provide training to budget holders so that they understand key financial concepts.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional qualification in Business e.g. BA/BSc/MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in using ERP, Excel for analysis
- Professional qualification in Finance, e.g. CFA or working towards such qualifications preferred
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A